Friday, August 29, 2003

at work for my last day (may not blog for some time after this depending on internet access out of work!) ... went home early yesterday feeling ill & wobbly... still feeling wobbly but I thought I'd make the effort and come in to round things off and tidy up...

it struck me the other day how I don't have any personal stuff (pictures and the like) I have on my desk at work - symbolic of how little I really open up about the rest of my life to my work colleagues perhaps? it's like the leaver's ball at University - I suddenly realised that all the people I could have a decent conversation with were Christians and I hadn't invested any time in making decent friendships with people who weren't yet Christians... bit of a trust problem methinks (rooted in ooo you're a Christian type bullying at school I think) ho-hum at least I've got some good friends in my next door neighbours Alex and Katell :) and I think I will keep in contact with people here, so room for having deeper frienships still... wonder when I'm gonna go through an 'evangelist' phase?! maybe being at theological college will send me screaming into the arms of lots of non-Christian friends!! (i love you church really;)

No comments: