Monday, August 04, 2003

just want to give thanks for lots of things - I think I've been dwelling too much on the stuff God's taking me through and I feel very challenged to remember to really celebrate all the goodness coming my way my heavenly Father! So much thanks for a beautiful sunny weekend, being able to get all the things done on my 'to do' list from cleaning to buying some new CD's (@ Record Collector) of which the one I really like is The Coral thought I'd break out of the mean streak I have of never buying any music, before I have no money!! Also had a really good chat to my Aunty Janet and then my friend Bryony on Friday neither of whom I've talked to in a long time and I watched 'Castaway' on video which was OK ... not sure I really 'got' it! On Saturday I cooked a truly yummy meal for Alex and Katell (my lovely next door neighbours) and on Sunday I did some gardening and went to Andrew Pickering's birthday garden party .. forgotten just how much I like Pimms!!

So those are just the 'extras' to give thanks for never mind all the stuff I take for granted! 'You are good, and what You do is good' Psalm 119:68

No comments: