Wednesday, August 13, 2003

just had a fabulous time in Prague - I know I'm not the first to say this, but, if you get the chance you must go!! Historical, beautiful, relaxed and yet full of vitality - it's hard to imagine that it was ever in a communist country...

It was the first family holiday for several years - so had a great time catching up with them, especially since soon we will be doing majorly 'different' things all over the world - my brother David is returning to southern Sudan to coordinate Medair's Emergency Relief Work there, my parents, now they are retired are looking at going abroad for a couple of years to work in mission - probably for Interserve, maybe in Pakistan... I hope this will be a redemption of the hard time I had there!! And then me of course off to train for ordination in Oxford.. exciting times for the Hill family!

No comments: