Monday, September 08, 2003

ooo really not been blogging regularly for awhile have I? still my lovely (ex) colleagues pointed out the wonder of free internet access at the Library - hoorah!
talking of my ex colleagues I had an amazing leaving do on Friday - and was presented with a huge bag of biblical/church themed presents ... too many to recount but it included everything from wine to water to 'fishnet' stockings and other tenuous links - I'm still overwhelmed by how much time and effort went into putting it together - I feel almost overappreciated - praise God for the way he works through us :)

had a great weekend spending time with lovely people doing nice things like having coffee, shopping, sitting in fields etc etc - mmm lovely!

God is really having to pull me close at the moment 'cos I keep succumbing to 'little' doubts and fears ... a combination of vulnerability of being inbetween things and subtle attack I think - praise Him for those you can ask to come alongside you and cover you with prayer!

also should give thanks for Mr. Neill Birchenall who has just taken quite some time to take me through the ins and outs of laptops for uni ... just need to make a decision on which one to buy! (praise God for the timely funds to be able to do this!)

No comments: