Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Now I know I can get free access to the internet again it's gonna be hard to keep me away ... amazing the subtle influence of you 'computer geeky' types, I seem to be one my way to becoming one of you ... although i was truly impressed with how little I understand about hardware when Neill took me through the different specs of laptops, printers etc yesterday.. I think that's a good thing, the more you know the more you have to do yourself!!

I'm really getting into the swing of being the mistress of my own time - amazing how much there is to do.. but lovely how you can pace yourself with breaks in bookshop cafes and window shopping (I used to hate window shopping, what's become of me?!) It means that I'm starting to become much less defined by what I do, but by who I am in God which has to be a good thing.. much more to learn on this one.. still not great at spending time with the big G just in my room - it seems that I have to be sitting on a hillside to do quality time with God by myself, otherwise I have to rely on being with other people... I have a feeling this is gonna be a lifelong journey of discovery!

Should give thanks that Wycliffe have finally managed to say where I'm living - if you want the details email me and I'll let you know ... I'm thinking it might not be a good idea to put them all up on the web?!

For those of you in Sheffield please keep Sunday 21st lunchtime and afternoon free - I'm planning a goodbye pub lunch and proper walk from Hathersage ... details in an email will follow soon!

No comments: