Tuesday, September 16, 2003

wobble, wobble ... ordination who'd do it?! tiredness, back pain from hard beds and general dislocation are resulting in little 'what on earth is this all about?!' moments, but then I think about going and I'm really peaceful and getting more excited now too! It's only when I fix on me and the theoretical (sp.?) ramifications of doing this I get scared ... when I think about getting on with the day to day things and remember that God's in charge it's fine ... hoorah!
time seems to be going fast and slow at the moment ... fast when I realise how little reading I've done in preparation ('tho I've done some!), slow when I think about how long ago it seems that I was at work and not living in this wierd limbo land... ho hum I think it'll speed up generally now there's only a week to go before departure!
waffle, waffle!!

No comments: