all kinds of excitement to report... firstly I now have red hair (dark with bright red streaks!!) which has turned out just how I wanted it ... just wondering why I didn't do this earlier:) hope to put a picture up later for the benefit of those not in Sheffield..
secondly had a lovely time on Sunday - yummy Sunday lunch and nice walk (although I wouldn't repeat the experience of walking straight after lunch = legs of lead!!) and in answer to my prayers - gorgeous weather ... very windy but I do like that - makes me all bouncy!! some of my ex colleagues came along, as did my old next door neighbours (I am really going to miss them) as well as lots of lovely St Thom's people ... so nice to see everyone mix in well and spiritual stuff not go off the agenda:)
Also enjoyed Order of Mission training - had a few revelations and helped me to think further about how my ordination training is gonna fit in with that :)
God is good!
I go tomorrow - very exciting:)
No comments:
Post a Comment