
Then after leaving Peterborough that afternoon I went to stay with Val in her and Kiralee's beautiful house, on Friday, I off went to Alex and Katell's wedding just outside Sheffield (in it's only Michelin starred hotel, The Old Vicarage) where there was lots and lots of yummy food!

Then on Saturday, after a pub lunch with Ruth Deller, Andy and Gill Weir, Val, and Rachel Hall we walked round the Damflask Resevoir, stopping at Low Bradfield to buy ice cream and watch a bit of the village cricket! The sky was so blue and the temperature so perfect that it was hard to believe we were still in England...

On Sunday I went down to Northampton, went to church and then met up with Emma to look at our new house with David the vicar to see what needs doing to it before we move in two weeks tomorrow!! I forgot to take photos at that point such was the excitement... next time perhaps!
Rather tired now...
No comments:
Post a Comment