
only a few more days left - Sunday was my last one at hOME, just had the leaver's quiet day, Commissioning Day tomorrow - it all seems a bit unreal... especially since I go on holiday to Spain on Sunday and then come back and leave for Northampton on Tuesday 20th June. V strange, but I take lots of good memories and more importantly, friendships with me - I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with all my class, seeing where they end up etc etc, and I'm especially looking forward to hanging out with my leaver's cell (the beautiful people in the picture) 4 times a year or so - a good crew!
3 comments:
Strange to say I typed Peterborough Diocese cricket into Google and discovered your blog!! All I wanted was to discover where we were playing and I end up reading of your leavers do and holiday plans - small world this internet!
A little bird told me about your blog! We'll have to compare notes on walking holidays - Steve & I were on a walking hol in Sicily in May! See you soon!
The bloke sitting down in the front row on the left is apparantly very intelligent, if you can get him to make his point....he he he
Post a Comment