
as promised, some photos of 'where I am' ...
here you see they are pretty quick off the mark at St Giles and have already got my name on the noticeboard... very scary and official looking!

and this is the house and my first car... worryingly grown up I think!
and a photo of the church building itself... complete with parishoner leaving after the Sunday morning service!!
4 comments:
Wow..v cool 2 see your names on the church board. You really are a reverant..man! Lots of love to you womanxx
And what a lovely chunky looking house. I do hope you're settling in well. Love Sx
Hey Naomi, do you have a relative named Lucy Alexander who, by chance, works at Blackwell Publishing? Cuz I swear there's a girl at work who sounds EXACTLY like you and looks similar as well.
Maybe it's just a genetic/generic Sheffield thing?
Chris, sorry to disappoint, but I don't and i'm afraid i'm originally from Woking, Surrey not Sheffield I only lived there 3 years... sounds curious though...
Post a Comment