Wednesday, July 19, 2006

on-line, plugged in, rev'd up!

hello to all my fans out there, you'll be pleased to know that I am now plugged into broadband again... even though the rest of my life is not yet sorted... (desk and dining room table & chairs proving especially elusive - either in bits (desk) or on order (table and chairs).

anyhow despite icky health over the last few weeks, I did manage to get ordained:

and wriggled out of v hot clothing asap to show I'm still 'normal' underneath - my friends, family and godparents came to support me:)


more pictures from St Giles and Northampton will follow when the study is more sorted and i can upload them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Great to have you back online, & to see photos of your special day. Look forward to reading more of what you're getting up to at St Giles, & especially to seeing you up here in sunny Liverpool in August!
Kate x

Anonymous said...

looking good in your robes!!!

Chris said...

that dude's got a sweet hat!

val said...

Why is it that I always shut my eyes in photos? speak soon lady and lots of love to you. love valx