well God's very busy in my life right now - I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's a good opportunity to take advantage of all the ups and downs I'm going through and work through some of the basic insecurities that have been with me a long time - OUCH and HOORAY!! However I can't work out whether I should get some counselling, or whether God's happy to carry on working on me, as and when, (I'm not too sure that talking about myself helps very much... revelation please Lord!). It surprises me how easily I forget that there is always more stuff God wants to sort out...
On slightly less deep, but nonethless pleasing, note I had a pretty successful shopping trip to Meadowhall on Saturday (miracles DO happen!!) and also did a whole bunch of cleaning and organising on Sunday - I'd forgotten how much I can get done sometimes - really great to get stuff straight...
No comments:
Post a Comment