Monday, March 05, 2007
back from France
well, I have experienced my first French wedding... and they are long and, unsurprisingly in French - a language which I gave up for German at 14 (which I also don't speak) which wouldn't have been quite so bad, if I hadn't been absolutely exhausted already (and I'd like to say sickening for a proper head-cold) - man I'm grumpy when I'm tired... I feel like I can't handle tiredness like other people seem to - I just get selfish and desperate for sleep... however despite that having been there (and I'm still glad I went 'cos my friend, who was the bride, is so lovely and so appreciated Val and I going) I can appreciate all the cool things after the event, not during it, an irritating and yet redeeming feature in my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment