Friday, November 26, 2004

overloaded!!

Well, I keep thinking that I'll wait 'till I have something profound to post (it's not good reading too many blogs by people who are naturally articulate and thought-through - raises the bar way too high!) but actually that's never going to happen...

so instead I just want to say that THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY!! (recover composure after embarrassing and unnecessary outburst) but really there aren't - this term at Wycliffe has been really fun, I've hung out with lots of nice people, been much more sociable than I was able to be last year. But as we approach the last 2 weeks of term I seem to have an all age sermon to give on Sunday (on being ready for the Second Coming as well...), an Alpha talk on 'how God guides us' to a bunch of sixth formers on Wednesday, and 4 essays to do.
How did that happen??!!

So actually I'm hoping for the Second Coming sooner rather than later! ... Although if I think about that a bit harder, perhaps not, I'm not sure that I am ready...

but if I'm even more silent than usual you'll know why, although blogging may become the next in a long line of procrastination techniques... watch this space (or not!)

4 comments:

Ande said...

you could join me in praying for an extra day

jen mickelborough said...

hey naomi, jen mickelborough (nee andrew) from sheffield here. i found your site about 6 weeks ago and I've been popping back to see you regularly (as it were). anyway, just wanted to say you are wonderful and I like reading your blog. love jen x.

jen mickelborough said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

Hi

I've pnly read tis post, so I can't (and probably wouldn;t) comment on the profoundness anyway.

That aside though, the blogs I love most are those which speak of themselves, from their hearts, rather than rehearsed declaratiosn of profound thoughts.

Look forward to reading more...


Steve